- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- M.B.A., Rutgers University with a concentration in finance..
- 29 years of corporate financial/legal/officer experience for a Fortune 10 corporation.
- A trained money manager.
- Improve the professionalism of the Stafford County Treasurer’s Office to generate $1 million in savings for the County.
- Improve Customer Service and incentivize taxpayer participation in a monthly property tax payment program.
- Develop a Stafford County smartphone app.
- 100% of take-home pay will be donated to local charities.
- 66 years old.
- A twenty-nine year resident of Virginia.
- Father of Janet and Mark Thomassen (twins).
- Committed to public service and giving back to the community.
CONTRIBUTE VIA ActBlue
Or, send a check to:
Henry for Treasurer
97 Indian Point Rd.
Stafford, VA 22554
Fill out this form and include with check:
1) Full Name ________________
2) Occupation _______________
3) Primary city and state of employment
Zip Code ______